GPS Car Tracking
Installing a GPS car traffic monitoring system will permit one to follow the motion or look into the location of any car fitted with the device. There are two kinds of car keeping track of devices; passive and real time GPS tracking.
Passive devices simply keep a log of the vehicles status, direction and velocity, which are saved to a memory chip. These kinds of can be retrieved a few later time and used to analyse and monitor the driver’s performance or to optimise a vehicles route. 10 best gps devices forx automobiles
Real-time devices signal the location of the vehicle via a satellite hyperlink to the GPS UNIT database every 5 minutes and the user can access this information straight on the internet. It is able to give accurate positional information for any vehicle when you have a relaying device.
There is a large variety of uses for which these GPS trackers can be applied.
1. Reliability companies to check on locations of personnel and work vehicles, well suited for use by consumer banking and finance institutions.
2. Managing of fleet vehicles, vehicles, buses, vans or lorries, such as taxis, rescue ambulances or couriers.
3. Nightly rental Car monitoring, looking into mileage and location of rented cars for pick-up.
4. Ideal for use by courier delivery so both customer or company can keep a record of packages and delivery vans.
5. Personal vehicles to their movements or recovery if they are stolen.
six. Insurance agencies or sales employees to monitor mileage and locations.
7. Management and location of critical response teams, whether security, recovery or medical teams.
Presently there is also the likelihood of connecting a “help or panic” button to the system, which will send out an advise if there is a sudden problem, break up or security breach, thus commencing a response team.
Passive systems are not as responsive and serve more as a record of an automobiles journey, daily use or weekly outings. They can record such parameters as speed, way and time but are only accessible once the GPS tracker’s memory processor chip is retrieved.
These types of GPS devices are being used both as open monitoring systems for company performance and statistics and as part of covert private, surveillance jobs where checking a persons movements or a cars journey is important. Either way the devices are small , unobtrusive and easily concealed within the body or underside of the vehicle. These can be simply traced with a simple call from a mobile phone and the GPS tracker sends a message back broadcasting where it stands.